The smoky flavor of dill tastes great with grilled fish, chicken or pork. When grilling with dill marinate the meat with the dill leaf then put three or four dried dill heads and stalks on the fire just before you are ready to grill. Dill can also be used in baked fish dishes, potato dishes and salads.
This complete herb kit has everything you need to grow herbs inside or outside your home! Use the soil disc that is included with the herb kit to grow the herb seeds directly in this box. Add water, and place the lid under the box as a tray to catch water, and watch your herbs come to life! Additional instructions are included on the box and in the planting advice on this product page.
Herb Kit Planting Instructions:
1. Place the box in the lid
2. Fill the box with 90% of the compost
3. Scatter the seeds over the soil and press lightly
4. Sprinkle the rest of the compost over the seeds
5. Spray the soil with water
6. Place the box somewhere bright indoors, but away from direct
sunlight. Keep moist at all times, but do not allow the soil to become
7. After the seeds have sprouted, move the box into direct sunlight. `