100% Grow Guarantee
Here at Holland Bulb Farms, we pride ourselves on our strong commitment to premium products and excellent customer service. Therefore, it is our goal to treat all of our valued customers with the utmost respect and consideration while providing them with accurate quality control on all of the products we ship.
All customer comments regarding our products should be directed to our Customer Service Department either by way of telephone (1.800.689.2852) or email (email@example.com) within the first growing season*. If you are concerned with the condition of the bulbs, roots, or plant starts upon delivery, the Customer Service Department must be contacted within 5 business days of the received shipping date according to UPS records in order for us to accurately and efficiently handle the situation.
When dealing with customer comments and/or quality issues, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Failure to Grow: If for any reason a customer is unsatisfied with a product's performance within the first growing season* we encourage the customer to contact our Customer Service Department by one of the methods listed above. Our representatives will then work with the customer in an attempt to discover the reason for this dissatsifcation such as original item condition, planting technique and care, moisture/sunlight amounts, planted location, watering technique, time of planting etc. This investigation may require the submittal of photographs, the unearthing of some of the products planted, and in some cases, the returning of the product back to our warehouse. If the lack of growth is determined to be a result of poor quality control, a replacement will be issued if that particular item is still available. If the item is found to be unavailable, a merchandise credit will be issued for the amount paid for the item as well as any applicable shipping cost paid for that item. Please be aware that Holland Bulb Farms cannot be held liable for any products which fail to grow as a result of poor care or improper planting technique. This guarantee will also be void if items are grown outside of natural growing conditions or recommendations (such as forcing, growing outside of recommended climate and/or hardiness zone, etc.).
- Returns: A full refund of the product total in the same method as original payment will be given for any product returned to our facility in its original condition within 10 business days of receipt once the product(s) has been received by our Customer Service Department. If the reason for return was due to poor quality or other error made by our company, the shipping charges incurred will also be refunded to the customer. If the return was due to a customer's change of mind or other customer's mistake, the shipping charges incurred will be the customer's responsibility. Any return received after this 10 business day period will result in a merchandise credit in the amount of the returned product total. Any returned product must be received by our Customer Service Department in its original condition to qualify for any type of refund or credit. Any product that is no longer in season is no longer eligible for a return. Also, any product that that has been in possession of the customer for more than 30 days will not be eligible for a return.
- Items purchased as part of a Collection or Large Quantity Package: If any portion of a collection or large quantity package fails to grow or is found to be of poor quality upon receipt, a replacement item or merchandise credit for the same portion of the amount paid for the item will be issued (see specifics above).
- Clearance Items: If any item is purchased on a clearance sale (less than 50% of the regular retail price of the item) and fails to growwithin the first growing season*, a merchandise credit will be issued for the amount paid for that particular item. This merchandise credit will be applied to the customer's account and can be used towards any future purchase. No replacements or refunds will be given for clearance items.
- Unavailable Items: If at the time of shipping, an item which your order originally contained is no longer available or found to be in a condition which is unacceptable to us, we will make every attempt to acquire this item in a timely fashion as to fill the order. If this is not possible, your order will be shipped without the unavailable item and a refund for the amount paid for that item will be applied to the original form of payment within 3 business days. By doing so, we will retain the efficiency and speediness of the delivery of your order so that it arrives at the optimal time for planting. At no point will an item be put on backorder (with the exception of pre-sold items ordered out of season) or another one substituted for your original selection.
- Refunds: Refunds will only be given for products directly returned to our facility. If any product fails to grow and a customer desires a refund instead of a replacement or merchandise credit, these items (or an agreed upon portion of these items) must be returned to our Customer Service Department. As previously stated, if items are determined to have failed as a result of our error once received, any shipping charges incurred will be refunded to the customer. Refunds will be applied in the same method as original payment was received.
*The first growing season is defined as March to October for spring-planted items and September to June for fall-planted items.
It is our sincere hope that you find your shopping experience with Holland Bulb Farms to be enjoyable and easy. We continually strive to provide our customers with premium products and excellent customer service. Therefore, we encourage all of our customers to contact us with any questions, concerns, and comments you may have. We promise to work with each one of our valued customers according to the situation so that we can all succeed in what we love to do!