100% Grow Guarantee
Here at Holland Bulb Farms, we pride ourselves on our strong commitment to premium products and excellent customer service. Therefore, it is our goal to treat all of our valued customers with the utmost respect and consideration while providing them with accurate quality control on all of the products we ship.
All customer comments regarding our products should be directed to our Customer Service Department either by way of telephone (1.800.689.2852) or email us within the first growing season as defined below*. As our gardening community understands, there are many environmental factors that are needed for a plant to successfully grow. These factors, including but not limited to, poor weather, planting outside of recommended growing conditions, improper planting techniques, moisture/sunlight needs, location, timing, etc. are out of our control and therefore cannot be covered under our Guarantee. We recommend all items be planted immediately after arrival. We are not able to guarantee the viability of the items if they are not planted upon arrival and stored. Please keep in mind, every plant is individual and unique and, just as in Mother Nature, perfection is not guaranteed. However, we can guarantee that you will receive the highest quality available in a timely manner.
*Click on each title below for more information
If there are any concerns or discrepancies with an order upon receipt, please contact our customer service department within 5 business days of delivery.
- If you are concerned with the condition of any of the items you received, we require images of the item(s) to be provided via email. Once the images are reviewed, a replacement will be automatically sent if the item is not viable. If the item is no longer available, a refund will be issued in the amount paid for the item.
- Tracking information is sent by email to all customers when each package is shipped. If a package does not arrive but shows proof of delivery, it is the customers responsibility to reach out to the carrier for more information or to file a claim.
- If a package is determined lost or damaged in transit, Holland Bulb Farms will file a claim and ship a replacement package. If items are no longer available, a refund will be issued in the amount paid.
- Confirmation emails are sent with all orders placed. Please verify the shipping address is correct. If incorrect, please contact our customer service department by phone with the corrections needed before the package is shipped. If an incorrect address is entered and the package is shipped before corrections are made, Holland Bulb Farms will not be liable for reshipment to the correct address.
Holland Bulb Farms provides planting instructions and requirements needed for each item on our website. Please refer to each items page to ensure the item(s) purchased are best suited to your individual growing conditions and climate. If an item fails to grow, please contact our customer service department during the first growing season*.
- Our representatives will work with the customer to help determine the cause of failure. This investigation may require the submission of images and/or the unearthing of the items. If the failure to grow is due to poor quality control, merchandise credit will be issued in the amount paid for the item less shipping costs.
- If an item that fails to grow is part of a collection or bulk item, a merchandise credit will be issued for the same portion of the amount paid for the item.
- Seeds are not covered under our Grow Guarantee.
- We do not offer refunds for items with failure to grow.
All items being returned to our facility do need to be in their original condition within 10 business days of delivery. Any open packages will not be eligible for return.
- If the items are being returned due to customer change of mind, the customer is liable for their own return label. The order will need to be postmarked within 10 days of the delivery date per the USPS, UPS or FedEx tracking information.
- If the package arrives in poor condition, we do not ask for you to return the shipment. Instead, we will require images of the contents of the package to find a resolution.
- Any product that has been in the possession of the customer for more than 15 days will not be eligible for return due to the perishable nature of our product.
If, at the time of shipping, any items which your order originally contained are no longer available or are found to be in a condition which is unacceptable to us, the order will be shipped without the unavailable items. A refund in the amount paid for these items will be applied to the original form of payment within 3 business days.
- We guarantee that your houseplants will be delivered healthy and in good condition. We cannot extend this guarantee to their performance after receipt due to their individual care requirements.
- If a houseplant plant arrives damaged, we will require an image of it to be provided via email within 5 days of receipt.
- We guarantee your bulb garden will arrive in good condition and ready to grow. If it is damaged upon arrival, we will require an image of it to be provided via email within 5 days of receipt.
- Due the variety of flowers included in each bulb garden, they may bloom in succession. They typically will not bloom all at one time. If you are concerned with the performance of your bulb garden at any point, please contact our customer service department.
Although uncommon, human error can occur during the packaging process and items may be mislabeled. If you have received an item that is not true to the variety as labeled, please contact us during the first growing season*
with an image of what you received. Submitted images are necessary to help correct any mistakes for future seasons.
- Once images are received and reviewed, our team will be able to offer a merchandise credit or a refund back to the original form of payment.
*The first growing season for Spring- and Summer-planted items is defined as March through October of the first year they are planted. After October, Spring- and Summer-planted items are no longer covered under our guarantee. The first growing season for Fall- and Winter-planted items is defined as September through June of the first year they are planted. After June, Fall- and Winter-planted items are no longer covered under our guarantee.
It is our sincere hope that you find your shopping experience with Holland Bulb Farms to be easy and enjoyable. We continually strive to provide our customers with premium products and excellent customer service. Therefore, we encourage all of our customers to contact us with any questions, concerns, and comments you may have. We promise to work with each one of our valued customers according to the situation so that we can all succeed in what we love to do!
-Holland Bulb Farms Customer Service Team