Each potted bulb garden is shipped 30 days after the previous month and will start blooming a few weeks after receiving and watering. All you have to do is water your garden, and watch it grow!
Please note: You receive one cachepot with your first shipment. The subsequent gardens contain a disposable moss/plastic container to protect it during shipping. Keep the initial cachepot for reuse with each subsequent garden.
You will receive the garden for the month you purchased in, as well as the five following months. (Ex. If you purchase in May, you will receive the May bulb garden as well as June, July, August, September, and October)
Holland Bulb Farms has partnered with Living Gardens to be the exclusive provider of Living Gardens potted bulb gardens. Living Gardens has been supplying the gardening industry for over 25 years.
What makes Living Gardens® stand out?
- Premium quality and sized bulbs used in all Living Gardens potted bulb gardens
- A mission to always offer quality products not otherwise available to mass market.
- Living Gardens employs an independent bulb inspector in Holland who has a lifetime of experience. His careful eye is the first step in assuring a quality product.
- Careful and considerate sourcing of bulbs to assure optimal growing conditions & careful handling
- Living Gardens works with inspectors, farmers and exporters to go the extra mile to ensure outstanding results.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Each month contains the following bulbs:
January - 5 Valdrome Narcissus, 3 Jan Bos Hyacinth
February - 4 White Marvel Tulips, 3 Yellow Queen Hyacinth, 4 Reggae Narcissus, 5 Blue Magic Muscari
March - 6 Purple Prince Tulips, 5 Jetfire Narcissus, 6 King of the Striped Crocus
April - 8 Early Glory Tulips, 3 Paul Hermann Hyacinth, 5 Tubergeniana Scilla
May - 12 Majalis Convallaria
June - 4 Purple Prince Tulips, 4 Yokohama Tulips, 4 Orange Cassini Tulips
July - 3 Roseform Red Begonias
August - 5 Tiny Orange Sensation Lilies
September - 10 Ziva Paperwhites Narcissus
October - 3 First Love Amaryllis
November - 6 Christmas Orange Tulips, 6 Accent Narcissus
December - 3 Bright Spark Amaryllis, 8 Kiwanis Tulips